2012 Time NXR Instinct
The 2012 NXR is a blend of the best attributes of Time’s lineup. It’s the pick for riders looking for a comfortable "Gran Fondo" ride without making major sacrifices in performance.
Time has been building handmade, proprietary-carbon frames in France for over 2 decades. Time's Resin Transfer molding manufacturing process produces a frame that is flawless inside and out. Their frames have been optimized down to the smallest details and they employ their special in-house carbon design and manufacturing in all aspects of construction. Everything is made in-house and of top grade materials: bottom bracket shell, one-piece fork, fork dropouts, stem with CMT insert, and even bottle cage bolts are all produced by Time's factories in Europe.
The 2012 NXS is at the peak of industry technology and the standard for the modern endurance racing frame. Meticulously hand made by artisans in France, each tube has been optimized for performance and aerodynamics resulting in a SCx (product of frontal surface by air penetration coefficient) among the most favorable in the industry. This frame is the result of the best, most cutting-edge carbon manufacturing techniques of the cycling world.
The NXR is the comfort endurance frame that is stiff enough to climb and race competitively.
- Frame, fork, headset and seatpost all included
- Available sizes: 49.5-XXS, 51-XS, 53-S, 55-M, 57-L, 59-XL
- Available colors: Black Label, Silver Spirit.
- Time Quickset Headset
- Translink aero seatmast
- Short headtube for aero position
- Asymetrical chainstays, Lighter BB
- All-Carbon RTM construction, HM carbon structure with Vibraser fibers.
- Time carbon aero seatpost
- Standard BB30 or Pressfit BB86 (Di2)
- Frameset comes as standard or “Module” (with Time carbon stem & carbon bottle cage) or “Module +” (plus matching Time carbon handlebar)
- Lifetime Warranty
TIME 2012 Pedal and Frame Collection